Do you like this story?
DPC watchdog violation error is common blue screen death error that occurs many of the windows computers. This error is known as BSOD error because DPC watchdog error message is displayed in a blue screen and saying that your computer needs to restart to fix this error. In windows 8 and 10 this error message shows in a friendly blue color screen.
Reasons For DPC Watchdog Violation error
How to fix DPC Watchdog Violation
There are many methods to fix DPC Watchdog Violation error. Try one by one from the methods given below.
- This is most successful method to fix this error.
- First you need to power off the computer. So power off the computer by pressing the power button.
- Now turn on by pressing the power button again.
- After you press the power button now continuously press F8 button.
- Now you will get a black screen with some options. Select Safe Mode and press enter.
- After your PC opens in safe mode remove all the driver softwares of the external drivers. (Mostly this error occurs with outdated or damaged drivers.)
- Now again install updated fresh version of drivers.
- Then restart your PC.
This post was written by: Franklin Manuel
Franklin Manuel is a professional blogger, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter